2013 Dealer Design Awards
ClenAir was, once again, recognized for excellence in product design in the 10th Annual Dealer Design Awards Program sponsored by The Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News magazine. An independent panel of contractors acted as judges in the contest that had 122 entries. Our company's HVAC Carbon Block was the Silver Award Winner in the Indoor Air Quality category. The ACHR News is the leading trade magazine in the heating, ventilating, air conditioning, and refrigeration industries.
We all want clean, odor free air from the heating and air conditioning systems in our homes or buildings.
HVAC Carbon Block is the Winner in ACHR News 2013 Dealer Design Awards
- Removes Odors, Indoor Air Pollutants, VOC's - Improves Indoor Air Quality
- Powerful Combination of ClenSorb Media and Carbon Z
- Provide Wide Array of Indoor Contaminant Removal
- Adds Nothing to the Air - Completely Safe and Non Toxic
- Environmentally Friendly - Chemical Free, Uses No Electricity
- Installs Easily - Adds on to any HVAC System in Minutes
News Publisher Mike Murphy stated, "These awards give us a unique opportunity to recognize the outstanding research and development efforts that go into many of the products serving the HVACR industry and the awards issue gives our readers an opportunity to read about innovative installation and service solutions."
Winning entries in the Dealer Design Awards were featured in the July 22, 2013 issue of The ACHR News, which is distributed nationally to over 33,000 HVACR contractors, wholesalers, and other industry professionals.